1 week ago
Update on Landgraaf camp 2020.
SASA still have a reservation at Snowworld for our usual October camp. We very much hope to be able to run this camp but there are still many issues to be resolved which only time will provide answers to.
Snowworld has reopened and we are awaiting details from them on how their arrangements will work for teams in a potentially busy hotel.
Quarantine has been lifted with Holland but this is new and may change so we need to monitor this too.
Insurance for our trainees and staff is still uncertain
Permitted group sizes also are different between Holland and the U.K. so this needs further understanding.
For this reason, we are not yet opening bookings to save the hassle of having to issue refunds if things change.
As the picture becomes clearer, we hope to be able to open booking for the camp in due course. ...
3 weeks ago